: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/storage/6/cf/7c/helisul4/public_html/en/services.php
on line 55
Request a budget
The Helisul aeromedical transport consists of the removal of critically ill patients through aircrafts like Jet, Turbo Propeller and Helicopter that cover the entire country and the Americas.
We have a crew that is experienced, qualified, trained, competent and in tune that serves customers in a different way.
The medical team consists of doctors and nurses with aeromedical training and proven experience in Urgency and Emergency care, Basic and Advanced Life Support, Life Support to Trauma Patients, Pediatric Life Support, Life Support in Pre-Hospital Care, Life Support to Pregnant Women (BLS, ACLS, TLSN, ATLS, PALS, NALS), among others
Our aerial ICUs are equipped with modern state-of-the-art equipments.
Our operations meet all the requirements established in the specific regulation of ANAC, of the Federal Council of Medicine and of the Ministry of Health.
Contact us for more information!
Helisul is authorized to operate in the country and in all the countries of the Americas. Therefore, it has bases spread all over Brazil and partnerships with other companies of the same sector.
Features of the aircrafts
- Manufacturer: BOMBARDIER
- Model: Learjet 45
- Range: 3.500 Km
- Autonomy: 4 hours and 20 minutes
- Speed: 800 Km/hour
- Maximum altitude: 51.000 Ft (15.000m)
- Capacity: 2 patients / 2 escorts / 1 doctor / 1 nurse
- Tour 360º
- Manufacturer: BEECHCRAFT
- Model: Super King Air 200
- Range: 2.300 Km
- Autonomy: 5 hours and 30 minutes
- Speed: 450 Km/hour
- Maximum altitude: 35.000 Ft (10.000m)
- Capacity: 02 patients / 02 escorts / 01 doctor / 01 nurse
- Tour 360º
- Manufacturer: AGUSTA WESTLAND
- Model: Agusta A 190 K2 – Biturbina IFR
- Range: 600 Km
- Autonomy: 2 hours e 30 minutes
- Speed: 260 Km/hour
- Maximum altitude: 15.000 Ft (4.500m)
- Capacity: 02 patients / 01 doctor / 01 nurse
+55 41 3521-3638 / 41 9730-2211 / 41 3521-3650 / 41 9730-2200